REMOVED – Under agreement
RETURNED TO LIST – Established B2B data storage, protection, and management solutions provider with revenues of ~$3.2m, primarily from the US and UK customers. Cash flow is ~$1.3M. Approximately 4,000 customers with a repeat order rate of ~60%. ~10% of the company’s revenue stems from their project-based infrastructure, racks, and cables, with the remaining 90% being generated by their storage platforms. Products are proprietary.