Buyers of Managed Service Providers (MSP) and other IT Service Firms
Are you looking to buy a Managed Services Provider or similar IT services firm but don’t know where to start looking? We can help!
In our experience, typically, as a buyer of an MSP, you will fit one of the following profiles:
- You are a financial buyer looking to invest in the industry or add to your existing portfolio.
- You are a current owner or hold a management role with an existing managed services company, VAR or Systems Integrator.
- You are an employee of an existing MSP looking to take over a smaller book of customers so that you can set out on own.
- You have an IT background and are looking to start your own managed services practice for the first time.
- You are a VAR or IT consultant looking to add managed services or augment your existing services.
If you are looking to get started or grow through acquisitions, our connections, expert knowledge and marketing channels can help source opportunities for you!
Our services include:
- Getting clear on the goals and objectives of you as a buyer in terms of how an acquisition fits into your strategic plans including your drivers for valuation, desired mix of services, any geographic preferences among others.
- The development of a profile of an ideal target seller. An example profile may be an MSP with at least 50% recurring revenue located within the states of California or Nevada with at least $2M in revenue specializing in the healthcare space and using Connectwise.
- Presentation of relevant opportunities based on the criteria identified above.
- We will act as advisors and facilitate the negotiations including all related calls or in person introductory meetings with sellers.**
- In the event that an offer is made, we will facilitate the negotiations and prepare or review a Letter of Intent (Term Sheet). **
- Upon signing of a Letter of Intent, we will facilitate the collection of all due diligence required. **
- We will assist with the negotiations and review of the purchase agreement and related documents. **
**eBridge Marketing cannot act in place of a CPA, attorney / lawyer or tax consultant and we recommend that you retain the services of these professionals to work with us to aid in any transaction.
In the event that you source your own opportunities but would like to have an advisor on your team, we are also able to provide consulting services to facilitate a transaction.
With over 15 years of experience, we are well recognized, respected and one of very few sources of new listings, information and resources offering our buyers a range of Managed Service providers and IT service firms to choose from. These are typically evaluated based on geography, the tech stack used, services provided, revenues and of course margin (EBITDA or SDE).
Let us find a business that is right for you. We have worked with hundreds of buyers and sellers since 2001 and look forward to working with you on your next acquisition! Contact Us to discuss your requirements! We also can add you to our wish list by filling out this form if you know what you are looking for.