Buyers of Web Hosting Firms
Are you looking to buy a web hosting business but don’t know where to start looking? We can help!
Typically, as a buyer, you will fit one of the following profiles:
- You are a financial buyer looking to invest in the industry or add to your existing portfolio.
- You are a current owner or hold a management role with an existing customer base.
- You are an employee of an existing hosting firm looking to take over a smaller book of customers.
- You have an IT background and looking to start your own hosting business for the first time.
- You are a marketing and design firm looking to add hosting services or augment your existing services.
If you are looking to get started or grow through acquisitions, our connections, expert knowledge and marketing channels can help source opportunities for you!
Our services include:
- Getting clear on the goals and objectives of you as a buyer in terms of how an acquisition fits into your strategic plans. This includes but is not limited to your drivers for valuation, desired mix of services and any geographic preferences.
- The development of a profile of an ideal target seller. An example profile may be a Linux shared hosting provider located in the US specializing in WordPress hosting and using WHMCS and cPanel with revenues less than $2M.
- Presentation of relevant opportunities based on the above criteria.
- We will act as advisors and facilitate the negotiations including all related calls or in person introductory meetings with sellers.**
- In the event that an offer is made, we will facilitate the negotiations and prepare or review a Letter of Intent (Term Sheet). **
- Upon signing of a Letter of Intent, we will facilitate the collection of all due diligence required. **
- We will assist with the negotiations and review of the purchase agreement and related documents. **
**eBridge Marketing cannot act in place of a CPA, attorney, lawyer or tax consultant and we recommend that you retain the services of these professionals to work with us to aid in any transaction.
In the event that you source your own opportunities but would like to have an advisor on your team, we are also able to provide consulting services to facilitate a transaction.
With over 15 years of experience, we are well recognized, respected and one of very few sources of new listings, information and resources offering our buyers a range of webhosting companies and IT service providers to choose from. These are typically evaluated based on technology, geography, operating systems, services provided and revenues (more so than margin).
Let TheHostBroker.com find a business that is right for you. We have worked with hundreds of buyers and sellers since 2001 and look forward to working with you on your next acquisition! Contact Us to discuss your requirements!