REMOVED – Under agreement

Established, Southeastern US MSP with revenue of ~$2.4m and cash flow of ~$800k. ~80% of revenue from MSP clients generally from communications services, network services, cloud services, disaster recovery, and data center management. The remaining ~20% of revenue is from a legacy break/fix business. High retention rates. Seller is looking to retire but flexible about how the transition is handled. Pre-approval required.